Hexenbürgermeisterhaus Lemgo - Restoration work on the main portal
Lemgo Hexenbürgermeisterhaus (witch's mayoralty), built in 1568-1571 by the merchant Hermann Kruwel, stands in the town of Lemgo with over 40,000 inhabitants. From 1667 - 1683 the mayor Hermann Cothmann lived in the house. He was involved in the witch hunt in Lemgo and went down in history as a "witch hunter". Today the house is one of the most important architectural monuments in the city and houses the Lemgo Municipal Museum.
We were in charge of the restoration of the main portal with the restorative carpentry work.